Sunday, November 10, 2013

Friend....you're the most beautiful flower in the garden of life

Well, hello there Sunday! I'm spending a quiet day with my boys, cooking, crafting, blogging, and about to start a turkey project for school with Chris.  But before I do that, here is a card I made this morning:

Friend you're the most beautiful flower in the garden of life

I took a break from Christmas cards for a bit and decided to do a soft, flowery card.  A combination of old and new items in my stash, enjoy!

Supplies:
Doily: Wilton.
Sentiment stamp: Mama Elephant, Lovely Mums.
Large, White flower: Kaisercraft.
Sticker flower, sticker leaves, kraft tag: SEI.
Pink pearls: Doodlebug Designs.
Patterned Papers: My Mind's Eye/In Bloom.
Round corner punch: EK Success.
Stick Pin: Webster's Pages.
Small, white flower: Kaisercraft.
Large white pearl: K & Company.
Cardstock: Neenah.

4 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

Just absolutely beautiful Tiffany. It is so soft and delicate looking.

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Gorgeous Tiffany!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a gorgeous embellishment cluster, so pretty!

Leslie Germain said...

Gorgeous. Love the sentiment.