Saturday, October 5, 2013

Sweetheart - Happy World Card Making Day!

Hello there! Well, I didn't think I would be able to make a card for WCMD! But I was happy to be able to sit down and put together a vintage design tonight:

Sweetheart

I'm really trying to be a little more random and free spirited with my designs, whether it be stamping, die cutting, or just collaging together some of my favorite pieces.....one thing I'll never tire of is the use of doilies and for this card, I layered two doilies for a thicker look, folded them almost in half, and clipped them together with a wooden clip.  All pp's for the butterflies, background, and leaves were used with one paper set, so convenient! ;)

Hope you were all able to get crafty today.

Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Pink Paislee/London Market.
Butterfly Punch: Martha Stewart.
Rose Leaf Medium punch: Martha Stewart.
Green flower: Prima.
Doilies: Wilton.
White Cardstock: Paper Source.
Vintage Clip: Prima.
Sweetheart label sticker: Echo Park.

3 comments:

Froggietalks said...

That is lovely Tiffany :)

Agata Dagmara Pfister said...

Happy WCMD to you, too! It's so beautiful and elegant! TFS!

joy said...

So very gorgeous! I love the vintage look and you make it look so easy!