Sunday, October 27, 2013

May your home be filled with the joys of the season

Playing with some more dies today....One of my first holiday cards of the season...I really hope to make more and actually send some out this year. I've failed to do holiday cards in the past years.  This one I kept really simple.  It is a large Snowflake die from Hero Arts:

may your home be filled with the joys of the season

I used two, deep blue inks for the snowflake and sponged the outer edges with a darker pink ink. Added a few pearls, a patterned paper and my sentiment.  I was going to do a fancier looking sentiment but decided to keep this really simple.

Wishing you a beautiful week ahead!

Supplies:
Snowflake die: Hero Arts/DI064.
Cardstock: Doodlebug Designs.
Patterned Paper: Studio Calico.
Pearls: Doodlebug Designs.
Sentiment: Hero Arts.
Inks: Tim Holtz and Versafine Onyx Black.
Corner Rounder: EK Success.

4 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Love the blue on the snowflake! Beauitufl inking and layering, Tiff! Love those pink pearls!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love that gorgeous delicate snowflake, the inking is wonderful!

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card Tif, love that super inkly snowflake and the simple sentiment, Jo x

Dawn Turley said...

Love the simplicity of the card Tiffany.