Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I'm so grateful for you...

Hello friends....I'm creating today with one of my favorite color combos...I say that about every color, don't I? :) Chocolates and Blues:

I'm so grateful for you

The papers are from BG, the floral stamp is from HA, and I threw on some other tidbits that I really love, ribbons, a stick pin, button adhesive, and some twine. Oh and, ofcourse, a doily!

Have a great day!

Patterned Papers: Basic Grey/Serenade.
Floral Stamp: Hero Arts.
Stick pin: Webster's Pages.
Cardstock: DCWV.
Twine: Doodlebug Designs.
Button adhesive: Teresa Collins.
Markers: Copics.
Ribbon.
Glossy Accents.
Sentiment: Papertrey Ink.
Heart shaped doily: Wilton.
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black and Memento Black.

4 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous! That big bloom is fantastic and love the bow/pin!

Virginia L. said...

LOVE the combination of stamps, pattern paper and sentiment! Stunning!

Lin said...

Gorgeous, Tif! Your elements really pop with these colors!!

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous colours and patterns and pins - what a card! Jo x