Thursday, October 24, 2013

hello there, handsome

I make so many girly cards, that I forget how nice it is to make a manly card every now and then, a card that a guy might appreciate.  The colors on here reflect the autumn season that we seem to have come upon recently:

Hello there, handsome

I had some new chalk inks that I really wanted to use and the color on this leaf stamp is my new favorite brown, yummy! It shows up kind of red on this card, but it's actually a deep, rustic brown. Don't you love new and fresh inks?!

Enjoy!

Supplies:
Stamp: Hero Arts.
Cardstock, buttons: American Crafts.
Ink: SEI/Cayenne.
Sentiment: Elle's Studio.
Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee.

5 comments:

Sarah Hurley said...

gorgeous colour combo Tiffany!

Sarah x

Lin said...

I love the ferns against that background paper, Tif, and the buttons are the perfect accessory!

Virginia L. said...

You rock at making manly cards!! I would LOVE to see you doing that more :) pretty please (wink!). This is so sophisticated!

donna mikasa said...

Truly a handsome card!

Leni said...

Beautiful! Love this stamp, one of my favorites!