Monday, October 21, 2013

Follow your bliss....

When I need a really dainty card with soft, pink colors I normally reach for this sweet, flower stamp by Jane's Doodles.   I blended three different copic markers to achieve the 'pink' that I desired:

Follow your bliss

I also dug out my embossing folder today to play with.  The leaves are chipboard shapes that were originally Christmas hollies, so I trimmed them into leaves, they are from LYB.

Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Pebbles.
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug.
Die cutter: Cuttlebug.
Floral stamp: Jane's Doodles/Pretty Peonies.
White flower.
Pearls: K & Company.
Corner rounder: EK Success.
Sentiment Sticker: An old Making Memories set.

3 comments:

Froggietalks said...

Gorgeous card Tiffany! :)

joy said...

Beautiful and girlie!!

lenny said...

So sweet! Love the big flower and the embossed background!! Very pretty card!!