Friday, October 25, 2013

Amazing....you are...

Happy Friday, everyone! I'm a huge fan of butterflies! Butterfly anything really, as that is my 'nickname' that my mom gave me when I was little, so it's no surprise the love for butterflies will continue to be with me forever......here's a fun card I made using a butterfly die:

Amazing....you are...

The die is this one from Hero Arts. I distressed it with three different distress inks to include orange, red, and yellow.

On the inside, I stamped the words, 'you are....'  That's it for my week.  I have to get started on C's Halloween costume now. ;)) Hope you are all ready for Halloween this year!

Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Studio Calico/Snippets collection.
Butterfly Die: Hero Arts/DI078.
Cardstock: Paper Source.
Button: Teresa Collins.
Amazing Die cut: Teresa Collins.
Pearls: K & Company and Hero Arts.
Scallop punch: EK Success.
Distress Inks: Tim Holtz.
Round corner punch: EK Success.

4 comments:

Lisa - papergrace said...

Gorgeous!! I adore butterflies, too, and this one is so pretty. Just like you. ♥

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Love! So pretty! Great design!

Sylvia Blum said...

Amazing... your card is! :)
Love this card, Tiffany! It is soooo pretty
Have a wonderful weekend!
Sylvia xx

Agata Dagmara Pfister said...

You truly are amazing, Tiff! Gorgeous card!