Wednesday, September 4, 2013

You make me so happy!

A soft and delicate card today for a special friend.....I used a pre-made, scalloped cut cardstock from American Crafts, don't you love the convenience of that sometimes?

You make me so happy

At first, I was going to leave it that rustic pink/brown/kraft look then I decided to throw in the punch of green. I liked how it worked out.

That's it, I'm off and running. See you later.

Supplies:
Snippet Labels: Elle's Studio.
You and Me Tidbits: Elle's Studio.
Patterned Papers: Graphic 45, and Basic Grey.
Cardstock: American Crafts.
Heart Chipboard: American Crafts.
Pink flowers: Prima.
Sentiment: Elle's Studio.
Twine: Doodlebug Designs.
Light pink pearls: Doodlebug Designs.
Button: Teresa Collins.

5 comments:

Froggietalks said...

This is a super nice card Tiffany. I bet your friend will love it!

Sylvia Blum said...

Wow, this is wonderful, Tiffany! I love all the embellishments on your card without making it look overcrowded! So many beautiful details to drool over :)
Gorgeous card!
Sylvia xx

Agata Dagmara Pfister said...

You do master the art of clustering! This card os gorgeous and I love the vintage feeling to it!

Dawn Turley said...

what a beautiful card Tiffany. So very pretty,

Virginia L. said...

Aw...how SUPAH LUCKY am I to have this treasure card from YOU!! I am so blessed to see and meet you! I will always remember our special time together despite however short it was! xoxo