Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Thank You

I had a little bit of time today to get out my supplies and play, yay!! I really needed it too, what a stressful few weeks it has been, glad to sit down and make something happy....this is white on white with tidbits of color:

Thank You

It was hard to split with a doily and only use a tiny scrap piece of it but thought it was happy looking in the upper right corner there. :) I used a very delicate piece of lace at the bottom for a frilly look. Have a great day everyone!

Supplies:
Sentiment: Jane's Doodles/Pretty Peonies.
Scotch double sided tape.
Ink: Versafine.
Large flower sticker: My Little Shoebox.
Decorative button/chipboard: Teresa Collins.
Pink pearl: Doodlebug Designs.
Pink clay resin flower: Recollections.
You and Me Tidbits: Elle's Studio.
Scalloped pp strip: Elle's Studio.
Corner punch: EK Success.
White cardstock: Paper Source.
Doily.
Lace.

6 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Love how gorgeous the colors are! Your layering is absolutely SUPERB, Tiff! I miss you and little C!

ivy said...

I love your little bits of this & that! beautiful! glad you're having time to play!

Dawn Turley said...

very pretty TIffany

Froggietalks said...

very nice card Tiffany :)

Agata Dagmara Pfister said...

What a lovely composition! And happy, indeed!

Beverley said...

So pretty xx