Monday, September 2, 2013

I'm back.....

A brand new, little girly card I made today, with a color scheme of yummy pinks and yellows:

Love you lots

Boy, I usually don't write too much and have been keeping my posts short and sweet as to not bore you, but today I feel like writing......I have always loved to write, you know.  It's always been one of my many passions.  So anyhow, for a while, my mojo went away, and for those of you who recall, I had my arm issues last year - and it seemed like after that episode, even after my arm was stronger again, I had sort of 'lost' a desire to craft.......GASP - imagine that! Coupled with busy times for me and my family, an ever changing lifestyle and some new challenges that I have kept private for a while......the desire to craft withered away into the dark distance and I was so busy doing anything but designing.

But.....I miss it.....miss it terribly and I feel I was at my very best, my strongest, mentally......when I did what I loved doing...designing cards and making my scrap pages.  So I've recently had a resurgence for the art once again.......hopefully, starting fresh and clean with the new school year starting, I have to say I think, with a fair amount of certainty.....that Tif is back.....hope you enjoy the card.

Have a fantastic week!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Paper Source.
Sentiment: Elle's Studio.
Saltwater Frames: Elle's Studio.
Sweet girl sticker: Echo Park.
Grey twine: Doodlebug Designs.
Yellow flower sticker: Echo Park.
Beige flower: Basic Grey/Serenade.
Decorative buttons: Teresa Collins/He said She said.
Pink mini pearls: Doodlebug Designs.
Honey comb pp: Teresa Collins.

5 comments:

Barb said...

It's gorgeous, Tiff! So glad you "feel" it again! Always love seeing your talent! :)

Froggietalks said...

This is an amazing card Tiffany. LOVE it!

joy said...

Hi, Tiffany! I have always enjoyed your beautiful cards and I, for one, am glad to see you creating once again. I know only too well how other things in life take us away from it at times.

This is adorable - I love pink and yellow together and your embellishments are so sweet!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMG! So super cute! Love this cute image and the fabulous colors and design. I always feel more spiritually conected when I am creating something as well.

Agata Dagmara Pfister said...

Of course we enjoy it! It's so sweet! And I think you're well back! :) Hugs!