Sunday, September 8, 2013

Dearest Friend

Hello everyone. Feeling crafty today and made a card, a small one, it is a 4 x 3.5.  Still love clean and precise lines on my designs but thought I'd be a bit abstract today:

Dearest Friend

It's small and packed with a lot of goodies.  I used some fabric letters, strung my twine through each letter, scrunched it a little and tied a knot at both ends.  Threw on some things I love and I'm done. So fun!

Supplies:
Cardstock: American Crafts.
Patterned Papers: SEI, Basic Grey.
Frame: Elle's Studio.
White button: Bella Blvd.
Love Fabric Letters: Adorn-it.
Twine: Doodlebug Designs.
Tiny white flower: Recollections.
Large pearl: Martha Stewart.
Floral pearl: K & Company.
Butterfly punch: Martha Stewart.
Circle punch: Marvy.
Heart Doily.
'Dearest' Chipboard: Teresa Collins.
Decorative Stick pin: Websters Pages.

10 comments:

Froggietalks said...

That is so cute Tiffany! LOVE it!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful card! I love those fabric alphas!

Dawn Turley said...

gorgeous Tiffany. So much goodness on a little card.

Dotty Jo said...

This is wonderful Tif, love the fabric! I'm hoping this reaches you as Blogger doesn't seem to let me comment on a few Blogs at the moment and sadley yours is one of them. Hugs to you, Jo x

Dotty Jo said...

Hurrah, normal service has been resumed, Jo x

Agata Dagmara Pfister said...

Oh those fabric letters!!! I'm in love! :) Your card is gorgeous Tiff, the freedom about it is perfect!

Ren-Yi said...

This is just fabulous! Love the fabric letters!

Virginia L. said...

SUPERB layering!! I am amazed at your expert use of elements and designs! LOVE, Tiffany!xoxo

Leni said...

Awesome! You did it again: putting together such lovely things in an amazing way!

ivy said...

I love the banner!! you are the queen of layering!