Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Darling Baby

A quick post for today and then I need to run - just sharing a delicate and sweet little baby announcement card, all dressed up in very light pink and green colors:

darling baby preg annc AUG

Where has this year gone? I seriously can't believe we are in August and school will resume in 3 weeks! I can't believe I will have a 4th Grader! Yikes! I'm not ready quite yet for this year to be over!  Hope you are all having a fab day! See you all later in Social Media land! ;))

7 comments:

rhonda said...

Such a cute card!

Sylvia Blum said...

aww.. how SWEET and adorable! Great baby card, Tiffany!
Sylvia xx

Simone said...

Aww this is so sweet! Love this Tiff!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so cute! What a fun shape for a card!

Brenda said...

Gosh Tiffany, I love the shape of this card, so perfect!

Agata Dagmara Pfister said...

That's very original and so beautiful! Lovely shaped card!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Loving this B is for Baby belly card!