Wednesday, July 10, 2013

handsome you

Hello all! Sitting down and looking through and organizing my photo stream....I haven't shared this one yet.....one of the layouts I made quite a while ago....that was not ever picked up for publication, I'm pretty sure this was for the 'Quick and Simple' category:

handsome you

I used some of my favorite papers from Bo Bunny with coordinating chipboards, for a quick and clean flow of colors and patterns. Other products include AC, DD, and WP.

I was so into the 8 x 11 size for scrap pages for a while.....it was just so much fun to work with this size instead of the 12 x 12.  I rarely do the bigger size now.  Anyone else prefer the former size.  How about 8 x 8's - or 10 x 10's?

Hope you are all enjoying a beautiful summer!!


5 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Handsome is right--photo and layout! I must try smaller size layout, too! 12x12 is just too much work sometimes (LOL)!

Sylvia Blum said...

Your page is so pretty, Tiffany! The picture is adorable!!!
I too like to do 8x11 rather than 12x12! (even though I'm very rarely scrapbooking *lol*)
Sylvia xx

ME said...

What a handsome young man your son is growing into! How fast the time goes.

Agata Dagmara Pfister said...

Handsome he is!!! Beautiful layout, Tiff!

Monika Reeck said...

he is really handsome Tiff and cuuteee...kiss n hugs for your boy....how are you doing......Hugs for you Tiff... oopps Cool Layout...