Monday, June 17, 2013

Thanks for everything

Hello...here are some teacher cards I made last week. I made a lot of them and colored each flower duo in some of my favorite copic colors:

Thanks for everything2013

It's hard to see, but I sprinkled some stickles on each flower and the leaves. Flowers always makes me happy! Especially this time of the year!! Looking forward to summer and enjoying it with my family, hope you all have a fabulous summer!  I will try to not neglect my blog toooooo much! :)) Can you tell I've slowed down my crafting considerably?

Have a great one!


5 comments:

Leni said...

Lovely summery cards! Great to get such a card when you're a teacher!

Agata Dagmara Pfister said...

Lovely! Lucky teachers!

Virginia L. said...

Perfect teachers cards, Tiffany! I miss making those!!

Alli said...

So pretty!!

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Tiffany! Terrific thank yous! So cheerful!