Monday, March 4, 2013

With Sympathy

Sometimes, I like to take a stamp and simply just ink it with black ink, stamp directly onto patterned paper, and leave as is,  no coloring required.  I think this stamp works beautifully that way for a simple, sympathy note:

with sympathy FEB Pub2

Thanks for peeking. Oh, and BTW, for those of you who knew about my arm problems....and after a much lengthy wait, I am thrilled to announce that my arm is at 100% again! I will get back into crafting eventually but still haven't tried anything new yet. I hope to soon!

Supplies:
 Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
 Patterned Papers: Teresa Collins and Dear Lizzy/American Crafts.
 Floral stamp: Hero Arts.
 Sentiment stamp: Hero Arts.
 Ink: Versafine Onyx Black.
 Ribbon: Michael's.
 

10 comments:

Jana said...

It does. Gorgeous!

Leslie Germain said...

Tiffany - I love that card. I didn't realize you had a blog. I am going to see how I can follow you. Leslie
(your twitter friend - @thememorynest)

Virginia L. said...

Love the stamping on pattern paper! This makes a perfect sympathy card! Very glad to know that your arm problem is not an issue any more!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

This is perfect Tiffany! Glad your arm is better!

Dawn Turley said...

You are so right Tiff... this card is simply elegant.

ivy said...

beautiful! glad the arm is back to 100%!!

Amanda said...

Just gorgeous!! Such a quick CAS card.
Have a great week.

Agata said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Leni said...

Hi Tiffany, I am so happy to hear that your arm is OK! Gorgeous card! The bow gives it an elegant look!

Kelly Booth said...

Perfect Sympathy Card Tiff...I LOVE this so Much!!! xoxo