Friday, March 8, 2013

So happy

This card, I made for a sketch challenge, I'm so in love with orange and yellow nowadays and decided that the main colors for this would be orange and a small mix of yellows with blue:

so happy sketch FEB Pub3

A lot of fun MME products used here!  Enjoy! Have a great weekend!

Supplies: 
Cardstock: Bazzill.
 Patterned Papers: Teresa Collins and My Mind's Eye.
 Die: Spellbinders PaperArts.
 Die cutting tool: Provo Craft/Cuttlebug.
 Wood chip button: My Mind's Eye.
 Flag: Bella Blvd.
 'So Happy' layered sticker: My Mind's Eye.
 Crocheted flower: Bella Blvd.
 Blue button: Teresa Collins.
 

7 comments:

Pam W Merwin said...

So many soft sweet colors, Tiffany! Love your papers and your design :)

Lea L. said...

So soft and sweet and pretty! LOVE!

Dawn Turley said...

just gorgeous Tiffany. Love the mixture of colours

lenny said...

Wow, Tiffany!
This card is GORGEOUS!
Love everything about it!!
Great job!!
Have a great Sunday!!
hugs,
Lenny

Leslie Germain said...

Tiffany - that card is absolutely GORGEOUS. I love the colors and how you coordinated the papers and the embellishments. The pop of blue is just the right touch. So glad that I saw this great card, my friend.
Leslie

Brenda said...

Beautiful! Love the little crocheted flower!

Cindy Lee said...

Be still my heart! This card is so beautiful, Tif!