Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hey birdies!

Chirp..chirp....a quick springy card, hope it gets you in the mood for warmer weather, wherever you are in the world today.....it makes me happy and yearn for the sun to shine even more in the coming months:

hey birdies

Enjoy!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill.
Bird stickers: My Little Shoebox.
Ribbon: Michael's.
Green pp: Crate Paper.
Flower pp: Crater Paper.
Orange pp: My Mind's Eye.
Birdhouse chipboard: Bo Bunny.
Musical notes: My Little Shoebox.
Purple letter stickers: Doodlebug Designs.

4 comments:

lenny said...

Wooow! Tiffany, this is so adorable!!
Love the design, the papers, the stickers, the colors....everything :)
So Summery...like it!

Dawn Turley said...

so sweet Tiffany. Love the soft spring colours

Agata said...

So sweet!!! I can hear them sing already! And fortunately some warmer Spring air arrived here yesterday... Hugs and a nice weekend!

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Tiffany how are you...cute two little birdie and love the spring colors on your card...nice touch of Lila too...hope we still keep contact dear...I have finished my school....and now I work for half day...see you again maybe on my blog...hugs