Monday, February 4, 2013

Manly motorcycle

If you know me, you know I'm a flower lover and those are my favorite types of cards to play with, but every now and then, I do like to make manly cards, it's always a great challenge for me:

Number One JAN Pub1

This card is featured in the Cards for Men's section in the January issue of CARDS Magazine.  What about you, do you love challenges with manly cards?

Supplies:
 Cardstock: Bazzill.
 Patterned Papers: Simple Stories, Teresa Collins, and Crate Paper.
 Buttons: Crate Paper.
 Motorcycle stamp: Hero Arts.
 Ink: Versafine Onyx Black.
 Twine: Michael's.
 Black Numeral 1: American Crafts.
 Arrow chipboard: Recollections.
 Safety pin and ribbon: Recollections.
 

12 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

great card Tiffany. Congrats on getting it published,

Miriam Prantner said...

I really love this card, what a fun and unique mix of embellishments and textures!

joy said...

Fab card for a guy, Tiffany! Congrats on being published again!

Melissa Shea said...

very handsome card! I love making manly cards, I think because the pressure of making a super cute card isn't there because guys just like the card for about 2.3 seconds then move on, lol!

Beth said...

Wonderful manly card and congratulations on getting it published that is so awesome!!!

Brenda said...

Congrats on your feature Tiff, I can easily see why it got picked! Awesome masculine card!

Dotty Jo said...

Great card Tif, I'm not a big fan of 'man cards' but always enjoy making them for my hubby and my dad. Hope you have a happy day, Jo x

wendyp said...

Congratulations!!! Great masculine card! Love that motorcycle!

Kelly R said...

Hey Tiffany!!! Congrats on being published! How fun is that. I have a challenge doing manly cards too and you did a good job on this one.

Lea L. said...

This is a great masculine card! I love the woodgrain banners, and the label is fab!

Agata said...

Well, congrats Tiff! This card is gorgeous! And yes, it is a great challenge for me to make a manly card. This one is simply perfect!

Cindy Lee said...

Wow! Such a fab guy card!! I love how you did the ribbon...it's not feminine at all! How awesome! And Gong Xi Fa Cai to you and your family! Hugs!