Friday, December 7, 2012

thanks

Birds always makes me happy, like this one on my card, I used some soft yellows, blues, and greens here, btw, speaking of green......did you hear Pantone's color of the year is Emerald Green, what do you think of that? Interesting hah?

thanks

Supplies are listed below.......have a very happy weekend!! Winding down 'til Christmas, so excited!  Hope you are having fun with all your holiday preparations!

Cardstock: Bazzill.
Patterned Papers: Studio Calico.
Bird chipboard: Little Yellow Bicycle.
Small tag: American Crafts.
Button and stick pins: My Mind's Eye.
Sentiment sticker: American Crafts/Dear Lizzy.
Blue and green flowers and leaves: Prima.

6 comments:

Avital said...

Gorgeous card!

Virginia L. said...

This is truly sweet! I love the gorgeous elements! Saw your many pubs in CREATE magazine! Congrats, Tiff!

Kelly Booth said...

SWEEEEEEEEEEEET Adore this card Tiffany!!!! xoxo

Agata said...

I'll drink to green! One of my favorite colors! :)

Your card is lovely! The rays in the background make the bird sing! :)

Dawn said...

So beautiful Tiffany.

ivy said...

i didn't even know there was a color of the year...but i do love all shades of green!
sweet card!