Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Silent Night

I'll have some Christmas cards to share with you over the next few days, yay!!  Are you ready for Christmas, finished with shopping yet, or no?  I still have a few more to go for my family:

Silent Night

This card was published in the Create: Christmas Cards Idea Book for the month of November.  It was for a non-traditional color category.  I thought it would be fun to use oranges and blues and a hint of brown. I love non-traditional colors on holiday cards.

That's it for today.  Have a good one!!

Supplies:
Pre-made cardstock: Doodlebug Designs. Chevron Patterned Paper:
American Crafts.  October Afternoon. Orange Flower:
Prima. Pearl and blue gem: Hero Arts. Blue flower, stick pin, lace,
and button: Recollections. Orange Twine: Michael's.

5 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Absolutely stunning ... love all of the exquisite details.

Melissa Shea said...

Beautiful! I love music paper!

Agata said...

Wow! Amazing card! No wonder it was published! Did you spot my card in there? ;-) And no, I'm not finished shopping at all!!!

Kelly Booth said...

WOW is this ever Pretty....Love it Tif!!

ivy said...

congrats on another gorgeous card pub'd! i am so behind in reading at the bookstore the cards magazines! you will have to not be modest and let me know what issues you have recently been in!!