Thursday, December 27, 2012

Remember you are so loved

I hope you all had a very memorable Christmas with your families....families are the best!!  Here's looking forward to a great year for 2013!!  This is my last post for the year and then I will be back in January with more posts.

remember you are so loved

I can't believe the new year will be my 6th year blogging! Wow, all the memories since I've started, amazing how time goes.....


Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill.
Patterned Papers: Studio Calico/Heyday.
'You are so loved' sticker: My Mind's Eye.
"Remember" sticker: Carta Bella.
White flower sticker: Carta Bella.
Bird Sticker: Carta Bella.
Pink flowers: Prima.
Ticket stub stickers: Carta Bella.
Pink scallop sticker: Carta Bella.
Brown framed sticker: Carta Bella.

8 comments:

Leni said...

Super sweet card!

Barb said...

It's a beauty, Tiff! Happy New Year to you!

Dawn Turley said...

just beautiful Tiffany. I love the beautiful cards you make. Have a great New Year.

Marilyn said...

So yummy beautiful, Tiffany! I love this pretty wonder! Happy New Years to you and your's!
Hugs, Marilyn :)

Renee said...

Oh, this is so beautiful!! Have a Happy New Year!

Agata said...

Wonderful!!! Those colors and details are scrumptious!!!

Brenda said...

I just love that little bird sitting there amongst those very pretty flowers! Merry belated Christmas to you Tiff and may 2013 be everything you wish for!

annemarks said...

So totally cute! Love this card, the little bird is so sweet and the paper is gorgeous. The flowers are fab :)