Friday, October 12, 2012

You are so sweet

Using up my little chipboard pieces, patterned papers, and stickers on this card here. Orange and pink were the go-to colors:

you are so sweet

I must get to bed now or at least try, lol! Seriously have a busy weekend scheduled!  Hope you all have a good one!! Night!

Supplies:
Pink letter stickers: Webster's Pages.
Patterned Papers: My Mind's Eye.
Flower chipboard: My Mind's Eye/The Sweetest Thing.
Gems/pearls: Teresa Collins.
Bazzill cardstock.
'So Sweet' Chipboard: My Mind's Eye.

6 comments:

Dawn said...

very sweet Tiffany.

Laura O'Donnell said...

adorable!

Dotty Jo said...

Vintage Tif yet again! It's just lovely, Jo x

Michelle said...

Absolutely adorable!! I just love your cards! They always make me smile! =)

Froggietalks said...

Lovely card Tiffany. :)

Agata said...

That's sweet, obviously! :) GTB = go to bed!!! :)))