Sunday, October 14, 2012

Smile

Watch out! This is a really bright card, you might want to put on your sunglasses!  I love combining bold black and yellow, it's like looking at a fun little bumblebee. :)

smile

I'm trying to use up all of my patterned papers and 6 x 6 pads.  I think I have more paper than stamps now!  Gotta get a handle on using everything before I buy more.  I've been very good and have not purchased new stuff in a while, yay!  Hope you are enjoying your Sunday!  Have a good one!

Supplies:
Patterned Papers: My Mind's Eye.
Black and yellow cardstock: Bazzill.
White flower: Recollections.
Doily: Wilton.
Ribbon: Michael's.
Tag: Michael's.
Decorative scissors: Fiskars.
Letters stickers: Doodlebug Designs.

6 comments:

lenny said...

Totally love the bright colors!
The color combo is awesome!
And that big flower really pops!
Beautiful, Tiffany!

Sue McRae said...

This is such a pretty card Tiffany. I find black and yellow always look so elegant together.

Simone said...

LOVE the colours on this gorgeous card!! So bright and happy :)

Dawn said...

Awesome Tiffany. The colour is stunning.

Agata said...

This is one of my favorite color combos!!! Beautiful! I love this kind of bright, make me smile!

Brenda said...

Just adore that big flower on your gorgeous card Tiffany!