Thursday, October 4, 2012

Owlways & Forever

A little card here today for all of my owl peeps!!  And I know I have a lot of friends who love owls.....I always think of them when I am out and about shopping and I see owl mugs, pillows, silverware, coin purses, t-shirts, pens, pencils, notebooks....you name it....

Owlways and forever

That owl sticker is one of many stickers from Doodlebug's collection called 'doodle-pops'.  They are so cute and come in all different shapes and themes.

The sentiment is from a My Cute Stamps set that I've owned for a while.  Love their products!  Hope you enjoy the card!  See you.

7 comments:

Melissa Shea said...

LOVE! Especially the owl and those to die for scallops!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Love, love, love! Enough said. :)

~amy~ said...

kah-ute! Love the owlie and the scallops!

Dawn said...

too cute Tiffany. Great card.

Agata said...

Such a cutie! Love the rich colors and those scallops are simply gorgeous! Fantastic card!

Kelly Booth said...

AAAAAAADORABLE...LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

this is so darn sweet. I love the textures and colors, it makes me smile! :)