Thursday, October 18, 2012

How I wish....

............we could forward thru Fall and Winter and just have Spring? Lol....did you know we are still having exceptionally nice weather over here in my parts.....yesterday was 90's and today was 80's.  The colors on this card make me feel the warmth lately:

spring pebbles

And you know how I love flowers and pastel colors.....I know I am a strange one for disliking cold temps....but that is just how I am....so I'm treasuring every last bit of the sun this week or maybe the rest of the month? Yay!!

Supplies:
Woodchip button: My Mind's Eye.
Yellow patterned paper: Webster's Pages.
Purple patterned Paper: Webster's Pages.
Neenah Solar White.
Pink pp: Pebbles.
Orange PP: Teresa Collins.
EK Success corner rounder.
Layered flower stickers: Pebbles.
"spring" letter stickers: Webster's Pages.

7 comments:

Simone said...

I love this gorgeous card! The pastel colours are so beautiful - i love that about spring :)

Barb said...

Not strange to me, Tiff - I HATE the cold - and I live in Minnesota!! It's only just begun here and I am really NOT looking forward to winter! Love your card - so pretty! Thanks for sharing some springtime warmth!

Dawn said...

love these colours.... very spring like... wish spring would hurry up and come here to NZ.... it's gone wintery again!

Leni said...

I feel the same....wish we could jump over winter and start Spring again! Love all your cards!

Agata said...

I can see what you're dreaming about: this card tells it all! :) It's beautiful, wish it could be Spring soon, lol!

Brenda said...

Ooh, this is just so pretty Tiff!

Kelly Booth said...

So Pretty Tiff...Love the Pastels and mix of Papers!! xoxoxo