Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hello Friend

It took me a while but I finally jumped on the washi tape wagon, and I must say it's loads of fun!!  I've made several cards with different types from diff. manufacturers.  I don't like the look of some, so that has been disappointing, but these tapes from MME is my fave to date:

hello friend decorative tape

Very simple card and the tape is lovely against a white background.  It's really hit or miss, some tapes look good on the roll but I've been disappointed once I apply it to paper......then other times, some tapes don't look that great, but once you put it onto paper, the colors really shine through, so it's very strange, have you had that experience or is it just me and I'm going crazy??  Sometimes I won't buy too much since I'm afraid what the color will look like once on paper.

Supplies:
Decorative tape: My Mind's Eye/The Sweetest Thing.
Accordion flowers: Crate Paper.
Neenah Solar White.
Transparency letters: Little Yellow Bicycle.

6 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Took me a while too but it is fun and your card is just perfect!!!!

Simone said...

This is so cute! I love those fun washi tapes you used, so pretty!

Dawn said...

just beautiful Tiffany. I've not got a lot of washi but loving it all

Agata said...

Well, I buy some but there's not much choice here so I don't really hesitate. And didn't experiment much till now. Just the other day I started making something and it looked not bad... And these here you're using are amazing! Really beautiful tape - and card! So sweet!

Kelly R said...

hey tiffany! love the use of that tape. i like the fun happy colors and the white. the pin wheel flowers are so cute, too. great work my friend!

Melissa Shea said...

Well welcome to washi world! It's addicting! I love how your banners drop from the top and those gorgeous rosette's!