Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Black and Blue

I've done a few cards with this color combo before and I must admit, I think these two colors are unique together, do you like it?

your love fills my heart

I love taking this Hero Arts floral stamp and stamping it in plain black ink right on top of a very pale black and white patterned paper.  That's all I did was a partial stamping on 2 ends of the card.  Matted the paper onto several sheets of black, blue, and white cardstock, and I was finished.

The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday.  And I coordinated a matching ribbon for the blue paper. Now that I look at it more closely, I think I should have moved the sentiment just a tad more to the left.  Oh well.

That's it for me tonight.  Hope you had a great day!

12 comments:

Avital said...

Wow, clean, simple and utterly gorgeous!

Cat Craig said...

Stunning. Beautiful color combination.

Rose Ann said...

Totally LOVE your gorgeous card, Tiffany!! Wow!!

Barb said...

It's absolutely gorgeous, Tiff - wow!

Simone said...

I totally love this card Tiff! Those colours are so perfect together and this is gorgeous!

Dawn said...

Just so elegant. The colour combo is quite amazing

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Love this CAS card!

Lin said...

LOVE it!

Kathy (krolski) said...

So pretty! I must try this color combo. It's just gorgeous Tiffany!

Agata said...

So classy! A brilliant idea to stamp it over a patterned paper, this very impression gives so much interest to your card, great choice! Just beautiful!

Sue McRae said...

This is a very pretty and elegant colour combo Tiffany.

Melissa Shea said...

So elegant! Just gorgeous!