Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A September favorite of mine

Just sharing a card that was published in the September issue of CARDS.  This was one of my favs that I submitted, I was happy how it turned out:

Happiness is u grandmother

And here's what it looked like in the September 2012 issue:
(Photo credit: Northridge Publishing).
SeptPub412

I have been sick for about a month now, more known about by my husband and my mom than anyone else really.  I have been weak lately but life must go on, right? Still must be a mom.  Anyways, trying to rest my body but can't seem to avoid the internet....BAD me!  So, I better rest a little or a lot!

If you see me online, pls. tell me to get off and go rest! :))

Have a great day/week everyone!

6 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

so pretty! Now go to sleep! Seriously, hope that you feel better soon!

Barb said...

A month? That's a long time, Tiff. I hope it's nothing serious. Please take care of yourself!

Love this amazing, beautiful card - congrats on the pub!

Now, if you're reading this, get off the computer and go rest! :)

Holly Saveur said...

So hope you will be better soon.....well off to bed for you now!
Take care!
Hugs Holly.

Dawn said...

congrats Tiffany. It is a lovely layout too in the magazine. Sorry to hear that you have been in unwell. Do make sure you get plenty of rest and get better soon.

Melissa Shea said...

Congrats on the pub! Gorgeous card! I love how you layer!

Please feel better soon!

Agata said...

Wow! It's so lovely!!! No wonder it was picked! Anyway, all your cards should be picked!!! Take care and well, GO TO BED, lol!!!