Friday, September 28, 2012

Merry and Bright....

.....in about 3 months, Christmas will be hear...can you believe that?! Not sure I'm ready for Christmas, are you? Anyways, thought I would share some cards that were submitted for the holiday categories but weren't picked up...I'm almost sure this was for a 'snowman' category... :)  The problem with showing these reject cards is you can't remember what it was for because you made it about 7 months ago.

Merry and Bright snowmen

Isn't the snow guy cute? Everything is from October Afternoon except the pearls and cardstock.  Fun little card, very CAS!

Have a great weekend!


8 comments:

Annette said...

totally awesome...love this snowman...

Brenda said...

I never understand why certain cards get rejected because this one looks perfect to me Tiffany!

Melissa Shea said...

Cute! Love the design. Adorable little snowman too :)

Agata said...

So cute!!! Love him very much! Shouldn't be a reject at all!

Marilyn said...

I love a cute smowman and this one is adorable!

Dawn said...

very cute snowman. Lovely card Tiffany

Cindy Lee said...

I'm not ready too...lol! How adorable is your snowman card!

Kelly Booth said...

ADORABLE...Love this sweet card!!