Saturday, August 25, 2012

What curls?

There are no rules to scrap booking.  I love to add lots and lots of flowers to my layouts, even for a boy, I think as long as the boy is relatively young.  I may not use so many flowers as he gets older.  This LO is a funny story about his hair when he was much younger:

what curls JAN

Up until he was about 3, approx. around there, so hard to remember, but he was known for lots of curls right on the top center of his head....and no where else.....no one would have ever believed he had curly hair as he got older as the curls disappeared and his hair was perfectly straight.  It is so funny to look back as I remember his hair was COMPLETELY out of control, we really didn't know what to do with it at times.

I did not have a 'thought' bubble for the title, so instead I used a 'cloud' sticker and the button stickers were the little circles leading to his head.

Hope you enjoy and have a great weekend!

12 comments:

Dawn said...

this is just wonderful Tiffany. I totally agree, the flowers are perfect on this LO

Melissa Shea said...

lovely flowers and paper strips! so pretty! Isn't baby hair crazy?

Dotty Jo said...

Adorable! Jo x

Diana said...

He is so adorable Tiff!

Annette said...

wow this is so so cute...great layout and super cute photo..

Barb said...

Such a darling layout, Tiff! Thanks for the memories - my older son had a head full of curls (still does) and I remember scrapbooking about it too! LOVE all the flowers! Hope you are all doing well - hugs! :)

Barb said...

I forgot to say, Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful, relaxing day, Tiff!

Kelly Booth said...

AWE...He is so Sweet! why do they have to grow up?? Great LO!! xoxoxo

Agata said...

Such a sweet memory! Gorgeous layout!

Simone said...

Aww this is just the cutest! Such a gorgeous picture and the layout is beautiful!

Debbie said...

Very sweet! Jared's hair stuck straight up until he was 8 months old. It would only lay down when it was soaking wet and as each hair dried it would stick up again. :)

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... how sweet is he! Love your gorgeous layout! Hugs!