Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Twins!

Me? Oh no, not me....just the card...this card embraces products from three of my favorite companies, older stamps from Lawn Fawn, Hero Arts, and Lizzie Anne Designs:
Girl and a Boy Congrats

The moon was cut out from my Spellbinders circle die with my C-Bug.  And the 'star' is a small punch.  It is a little hard to figure out the theme of this card....I was going for a twin set...a girl and a boy? Ha, don't know if someone would have understood it though if I didn't explain?  Anyways, super fun card and I thought the 'month' patterned paper was perfect for the background. 

Colored in the cute little owls with my copic markers.

Have a great week!

15 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous! Jo x

Dawn said...

Delightful card Tiffany.

Laura O'Donnell said...

I never thought to use these owls this way. adorable!

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! Love the little pearls and the coloring on the owls.

Lin said...

Just darling, Tif! And is that a new picture of you over there? Love it!

Annette said...

so so cute...great card.

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... how sweet is this, Tif! I miss your creations, you are awesome as always!

~amy~ said...

sweetest card ever:)

donna mikasa said...

A twins card--what a great idea! I love that crescent moon, too. You have such clever die cutting ideas!

ivy said...

nice job combining 3 stamp companies into your twin congrats card!
i'm trying to catch up on blogs so sorry if i don't comment on all your posts....you know i'm around for you ;)

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

This is so sweet & lovely, Tiff. Sorry, I don't get to comment often, but I do love receiving your blog post through my email. :)

Renee said...

This is absolutely amazing Tiffany!!! What a sweet little scene!

Agata said...

So sweet! Lovely composition!

Sue McRae said...

Very sweet card Tiffany, love your use of the crescent moon!

Beth said...

What an adorable card