Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Thanks a bunch

I made a whole bunch of flowery thank you cards, really CAS, two feminine ones for 2 of Chris' swim instructors, and I need to make a manly one for one guy instructor, anyways, here is the flowery one:

thanks a bunch blue


The flower is from an older Hero Arts set.  Love getting out those older stamps!!  And the pretty butterfly die was sent to me from sweet Lin.

That's it for me.  My summer ends in 2 1/2 weeks.

Supplies:
Hero Arts, Al Edwards, Technique Tuesday, Bazzill, Cheery Lynn Designs, Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black, Neenah Solar White, Copic Markers, Teresa Collins gems.

11 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow Tiffany! That is the most gorgeous shade of blue on your cardstock! And I adore you butterfly die cut next to that exquisite flower!

Kelly R said...

cute card tiffany! i like the way you colored the flower. i'll have to try those copic markers one day.

Annette said...

so pretty...love that fun butterfly..

Pam W Merwin said...

So sweet!

Simone said...

This is gorgeous Tiff! I love that beautiful shade of blue and the way you coloured the flower. Such a pretty card :)

Dawn said...

gorgeous Tiffany. What a delightful colour scheme.

Melissa Shea said...

I can feel you counting down your summer! Lovely card, beautiful design :)

Dotty Jo said...

Just having a little catch-up after a mini-break... what gorgeous cards you've created yet again, Jo x

Agata said...

So sweet! Just as the gift of butterfly! All good things come to an end, right?

Kelly Booth said...

GORGEOUS and Perfectly done...Love this!!! xoxoxox

Plastic Card said...

This is so nice. I like the way you have design this card. Looking so cute.