Thursday, August 30, 2012

hbd

A dear friend of mine sent me some lovelies in the mail, a fun Spellbinders die and a new Hero Arts stamp set that I didn't have yet:

hbd

The Hero Arts/BG stamp set is called Garden Frames.  The frame was so elegant that I decided to make this card feminine in yellow and soft pink.

I added a double ribbon, used my copics to color in the small flowers on the frame.  Finished it off with some gems and cut partially the butterfly die in the corner. Can't wait to use the other frame in this same set.

Have a wonderful Friday!

10 comments:

Simone said...

This is absolutely stunning Tiff! I love those frames and the dies! Absolutely gorgeous esp in those colours!

annemarks said...

So gorgeous i love it :)

Leni said...

Very sweet! Love that frames!

Lin said...

Beautiful, Tif! As always....

Dwita said...

Very pretty, Tiff..

Barb said...

What a gorgeous card, Tiff! Love these pretty colors together and your layering is perfect!

Debbie said...

Perfectly lovely!

Marilyn said...

It's gorgeous,Tiff, love it!!

Kelly Booth said...

GORGEOUS!!!! xoxoxo

Agata said...

Isn't this just gorgeous!!! Wonderful!