Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Doodlebug Invite

This birthday party invite was very fun to make....it's one of those projects that never took off or made it anywhere though....never even had the party either.....

Birthday Invite

As fun as it was to make, it was very time consuming to mass produce......maybe 10 would have been ok....but if you wanted to make 20 or more of these, it would have taken some time.  And I ran out of supplies. All the stickers are from Doodlebug Designs.

The flags, I made myself by simply taking my favorite patterned papers and trimming them into a triangle shape.  After that, adhere to toothpicks.  So simple.

I thought I'd show it anyways, and I hope it provides inspiration for you if you need some fun ideas to use up your DD products!

4 comments:

Dwita said...

Cute card. I love the colors..

Simone said...

This is such a cute invitation! I love the little flags you created :)

Annette said...

aww how fun...love this invite...

Melissa Shea said...

Love the bright colors! Love the flags too-so fun!