Sunday, August 5, 2012

Camellia

I've used this pretty Camellia digital image from Tiffany Doodles before, just in various designs and colors, this one, the flower is in pink:

Camellia

The patterned papers were my all time favorites from Pink Paislee......Butterfly Garden!  I hoarded and used this collection for a while! Sometimes I really MISS using older products that are so pretty, hard to find them too as time goes by.

The sentiment stamp is from Penny Black...altered a bit.  There are more words on the original stamp but I masked the words I didn't want and only used the two words only,  'Thank You'.

Hope you are having a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Annette said...

Tiffany this is gorgeous..I love that flower and the fun glitter added to the edges...

Sue McRae said...

So pretty with the touch of glitter!

Agata said...

It's gorgeous! Love the touch of glitter and this beautiful sentiment! You did a great job!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Beautiful, love the bits of glitter

Brenda said...

I love the added stickles, it totally takes it up a notch, not that it needed it!

Jacqueline said...

This is beautiful Tiffany!
Hope you are well!