Friday, August 3, 2012

BOO! Can you believe it's almost here?

Halloween......I must be crazy to think about Halloween in this heat that we are having right now....but believe it or not, Halloween is only 2 months away, scary hah? Thought we just had it!  I have a little one who has already said he wants to be THE amazing Spiderman!  Did you catch peeks of all the Halloween goodies at CHA?  Here is a fun one that I made using an older pad of Authentique papers:

Boo

The fun witch is from Bella Blvd. and the journaling piece and sentiment sticker is from American Crafts. I am definitely still enjoying my summer break, but before you know it, all them goblins will be out soon.....BOO!!

5 comments:

Annette said...

OH I so love this...super cute witch..

Barb said...

Adorable card, Tiff! Such a fun witch image!

Stamping Cafe said...

Halloween card already?! Time fly, I remembered we just celebrated New Year!

Super adorable card, Tif! I love the cute little witch! Have a beautiful weekend, hugs!

Agata said...

It's August after all, right? :) That witch is a cutie! Love the colors!

Dawn said...

how cute is that little witch, Great card Tiffany.