Wednesday, July 11, 2012

You amaze me

Sharing a tiny little card with you today, you ever have a die that has been sitting around for a while but have never used?  This pennant die from Spellbinders finally got some love:

you amaze me

With very little space to work with, I added a sentiment sticker right to the middle of the cardstock and some flower stickers, and a big button with twine.   Hope you are all having a great day and are keeping cool!

Supplies:
Pennant die: Spellbinders Nestabilities.
Cuttlebug.
Cardstock: Bazzill.
Sentiment Sticker: Echo Park.
Flower sticker: My Mind's Eye.
Blue flower: Michael's.
Button: My Mind's Eye.
Twine: Michael's.
Patterned paper: Teresa Collins.

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh I adore your sweet shaped card!!!

Sue McRae said...

That die makes such a pretty card base Tiffany!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Oh, this is gorgeous Tiffany! Beautiful!

Lynn said...

Gorgeous Tiffany. Love the die you used. So feminine!

Simone said...

Aww this is such a sweet card! Love the die you used :)

Agata said...

This shape is gorgeous! The card looks awesome!

Dawn said...

super cute Tiffany. What a pretty little card.