Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Some pub'd cards that make me happy

Just thought I'd share some cards that were published in the February issue of CARDS Magazine.  I used Basic Grey and Making Memories on this card below:


(All Photo Credits: Northridge Publishing).
Feb Pub5
Lots of Echo Park and Authentique on this card:

Feb Pub3

And this one has some yummy Hero Arts stamps:

Feb Pub1

That's it for me for today.  I will try to get some new cards up for you soon, I've been battling a cold/flu for a few weeks now, getting better but not really 100% yet. I've been trying to rest my body but don't think I've really been 'resting'...lol!  Summer is just so busy, isn't it?

Hope you all have a great day!



14 comments:

Annette said...

wow gorgeous..

Barb said...

Aww, Tiff, I sure hope you feel 100% soon - it's no fun being sick in the summer. I love all three cards - beautiful work - congrats on the pubs!

Simone said...

Such gorgeous cards Tiff! Congrats on the Pubs!! :)

Dawn said...

congrats Tiffany. Beautiful cards. Don't they just make them look so pretty with the staging.

Virginia L. said...

Each one of them is work of art--no wonder they are published!! Congrats on your BIG success, Tiff!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Your cards are always SO pretty!! Congrats on being published again! I sure hope you get to feeling better soon. Take care and get some rest.

Beverley said...

Congrats on your publications. Your cards are so pretty & have so much detail. Hope your soon feeling better xx

Dotty Jo said...

These are gorgeous Tif - no wonder they made it to publication! Sorry to hear that you are poorly, 'flu always leaves you so run down and low. Hugs, Jo x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous cards all of them! No wonder they were published! Huge congrats! You so deserve it!

sideoats + scribbles said...

LOVE them all, Tiff!!!! and BIG huge congratulations! YAY! YAY! YAY! So happy for you! And I just saw your owl card in the latest Cards! LOVE it too! xo

Michelle said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ivy said...

congrats on all the recent pubs! beautiful cards and i love how they set up your cards to their background.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

These cards are so gorgeous, Tiff. Congrats on your publication. :)

Virginia L. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.