Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pretty Definition Silhouette

A card I made that I haven't shared yet, I'm always on the look out for new products I haven't tried yet,  this was one of the first cards in which I used yummy products from Glitz Design:

Pretty definition silhouette

Ofcourse, they have come out with some new lines at Summer CHA, haven't looked into it closely yet, I think I just saw glimpses.  So what is your favorite 'new' line or product that you have dived into, or want to try? Hope you enjoy the card!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics and Neenah Solar White.
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon.
Silhouette Sticker and 'Beautiful' Sticker: Glitz Design.
Blue flower: Prima.
Butterfly WhatNot: Glitz Design.
Dark orange clay resin: Recollections.
Pink Gem: Hero Arts.

4 comments:

Virginia L. said...

So feminine and gorgeous! I love how you placed the elements! Hope you are having a great summer, Tiff!

Simone said...

This is so pretty Tiff! Love all those gorgeous elements :)

~amy~ said...

sigh..I love it.

Annette said...

wow Tiffany this is stunning...love it