Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Make something 'lovely'


**REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION**

My card for today, I needed something pretty and feminine, my day wasn't all that great and I needed some serious paper therapy, so this card makes me feel better!  My new favorite thing to do is wrap a big doily around some cardstock, instead of over it, I wrap it underneath some paper and leave the flaps slightly open on the ends.  I really love the frilly look it gives.  Wishing everyone a very happy 4th! Enjoy.

Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Teresa Collins (Sweet Afternoon).
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Pink flower: Michael's.
Tag: Crate Paper (Pretty Party).
Pearls: Doodlebug Designs.
Heart: American Crafts.
"Lovely" sentiment sticker: Dear Lizzy/American Crafts.
Yellow butterfly die.
Cuttlebug.
Spellbinders Nestabilities (Large Rectangles).
Doily: Wilton.

8 comments:

Barb said...

I love the way you used the doily, Tiff! This card is so beautiful and so YOU! Happy 4th to you too! :)

Lin said...

I love it, Tif! Hope your day is better tomorrow.

joy said...

Your cards are definitely always pretty and frilly, Tiffany! I love that you folded the doily over the image like this - a very dainty, girly card!! Have a safe and happy 4th of July!

Monika Reeck said...

I love your doily too...looks so adorable Tiff....how are you...big hugs from Munich...

Dawn said...

a very pretty card. Glad this card made you happy Tiffany.... it makes me happy to look at it. Happy 4th to you and your family

Nancy said...

oh my...so pretty! loving all those gorgeous layers, Tif!

Agata said...

That looks wonderful! A great idea to use a doily like that! Happy 4th to you!

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous card, Tiffany! Lovely way to use that pretty doily.
Hope your day was brighter today...take care, and a hug!