Thursday, July 5, 2012

Life is good

I never showed this layout before, seems like eons ago when I made it for a call, super fast layout and literally I made it under 20 minutes, so fun!!

Life is Good

The papers are from Bo Bunny and I just simply adhered multiple strips horizontally and used my Cuttlebug to cut out various sizes of circles and plopped them onto the page.  I didn't really want to do any journaling, just wanted the fun colors and the existing words on the paper to do the talking.

Hope it puts some color into your day, or night...lol....I'm off to bed in my part of the world...Nite all!

Supplies:
Bo Bunny, EK Success, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Cuttlebug.

10 comments:

Dawn said...

An adorable LO Tiffany.

Laura O'Donnell said...

fantastic page!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Love this simple design with the bright pp!

joy said...

Love this LO, Tiffany! With that little cutie as the focal point, you don't need much of anything else! Love his sweet face. . .

Debbie said...

It's great, love the way the circles move across the page!

Annette said...

awww cute cute cute...

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so adorable, love the layout and the cute model

Agata said...

He's so sweet! Great layout!

donna mikasa said...

Oh, I love this layout, Tif! The design, the colors, and of course, that handsome face!

Virginia L. said...

Darling layout of Chris! I love the use of circles and colors! Hope oyu are enjoying summer!