Monday, July 23, 2012

icecream 3.6.5 - capturing everyday life

I was looking through all of my photos on my camera and phone.....and I noticed that I have a million of them taken with Christopher eating icecream.  I thought to myself, how can that be?? Does he really eat icecream that much? And after much consolidation of all the photos, I came up with my answer, "Apparently so":

icecream 3.6.5

Even in the winter months, he is eating icecream with a coat on.  Amazing!!!  On one of the journaling spots that listed the 'MONTH' - I thought it would be funny to list JAN. THROUGH DEC.  -  literally.

I listed his favorite flavors on the journaling bit to the right side of the layout.  So next time you look through all of your photos, which theme tends to come up the most?  That would be you capturing those everyday moments that you may not be aware of!


10 comments:

Els said...

What a 'sweet' layout :) Love it!

Annette said...

aww this is too cute...that ice cream looks good..hehe

Simone said...

Such a fun layout Tiff! How cute are those photos!! So sweet :)

Isha said...

This is such a cute LO Tiff. My younger daughter loves Icecream and now you have inspired me.
Cute n sweet photos too.

Dawn said...

Awesome LO Tiffany

Debbie said...

Very cute! from one ice cream lover to another :)

Diana said...

Adorable layout. Love the orange.

Marilyn said...

This is an adorable page with Chris eating ice cream! I love ice cream too, and it shows! hee hee
:))

wendyp said...

Big fan of ice cream too! This is adorable! Love the fun, bright colors and banner!

Agata said...

THat's so funny, you didn't even noticed! :) Very cute boy on a cute layout! :)