Saturday, June 2, 2012

You are so very special to me


Just popping in with some fun colors tonight....this background stamp is called Floral Dot Background from Hero Arts/Basic Grey:

you are so very special to me

I always love coloring....I'm not good at it, but I still love to color...lol....I thought a 'round' sentiment would look better on this card than a horizontal sentiment so I searched around my stash and happened to find some yummy Basic Grey chipboards to use.  Time to turn in for the night, it was a busy day and I'm pretty much zonked out!  Night!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics.
Stamp: Hero Arts/Basic Grey.
Markers: Copics.
Neenah Solar White.
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
Basic Grey chipboard: Plumeria.


7 comments:

Barb said...

Love the different colors you used on the flowers, Tiff! So pretty!

Laura O'Donnell said...

very pretty!

Lin said...

I've been wondering how this stamp would make up - gorgeous, as always, Tif!

Brenda said...

Oh that is a great background Tiffany! I've never seen it before! Gorgeous!

Anita Rex said...

Love how you used this background stamp! The coloring is so pretty and I love the way you did the sentiment!

Agata said...

You do great coloring! The round sentiment is perfect!

Ashley Foster said...

Love how you used this background stamp! The coloring is so pretty and I love the way you did the sentiment!