Thursday, June 14, 2012

top ten

Popping in real quick to share another fun scrap book page.  Do you ever take time to make a page about yourself?  I think it's fun and challenging at the same time:

top ten things that i love

For those of you who have been with me from the start, yes, this is an older pic of me....I'm so lazy to take new ones of me....funny how we are more kin to taking new photos of our children but not so much of us. ;))  This was for a scrap book submission but didn't make the cut, I still had tons of fun journaling what I loved the most:

top ten things that i love with hidden tag

Oop, looks like #7. is missing partially, it said, "Secretly love Hello Kitty!" :)   Guess you will never know 8 through 10...hehe.

Have a good one!

Supplies:
Basic Grey, Websters Pages, Amy Tangerine, Prima, computerized sentiment, My Mind's Eye.

7 comments:

Lin said...

How lovely, Tif! Beautiful paper, beautiful elements, beautiful lady!

~amy~ said...

oh what a lovely layout...fab pic!

donna mikasa said...

Gorgeous photo and layout--love the circle scallop shape! Fun peek at your top 10!

Dawn said...

Great LO - love the big scallop background

Yvette said...

Beautiful layout!

Virginia L. said...

GREAT pages, Tiff! Love ALL of your pages!

Agata said...

Congrats to you on making this layout! I just made myself a gift by making a self layout, too! But also for a call so I'll disclose it in a while... or not! :)