Friday, June 1, 2012

One of my favorites for Mother's Day and CARDS Designer of the Month


I know Mother's Day has already passed but I can finally show you one of my favorite cards that was published in the May issue of Scrapbook Trends:

(All photo credits: Northridge Publishing). 

May Pub1

Also, in the month of May, I was very grateful to have been chosen as the Designer of the Month for CARDS Magazine! Here are the cards that were published in the May issue of CARDS:

May Pub2 DOTM


May Pub3 DOTM


May Pub4 DOTM


May Pub5 DOTM


May Pub6 DOTM


I hope you've enjoyed the cards.
Take care and have a blessed weekend everyone!

12 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Those cards are beautiful and delightful - congratulations!

Lynn said...

I just got my magazine this week...loved reading your comments and seeing all your gorgeous cards! I love how your varied your style!

joy said...

Congrats, Tiffany! I love your style and these cards are so beautiful. I always look for your cards in any publication:)

Lin said...

What an honor, Tif! So pleased for you - these cards are all spectacular, beautifully done!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Tif, I am a subscriber and when I saw 'you' I jumped for joy!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!

Trinh said...

Congratulations, Tif! I loved reading your interview and seeing all of your beautiful cards.

Lynne said...

Your cards are all beautiful and you certainly deserved the honor of designer for Cards "top of the line" magazine. Congratulations

~amy~ said...

Congrats!!! Sooooo pretty!

Anita Rex said...

You put comments back on your blog and I didn't notice?????? :> I am so happy for to be May's Designer of the Month! :> Such FANTASTIC cards Tiffany!!!!!

Isha said...

Huge Congrats Tiff. These are all such pretty cards. I would have loved to see this magazine in person:)

Dawn said...

fabulous cards. Congrats on your publications. Looks awesome

Leni said...

Love your cards! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Great photo's they made of your cards! I love to see that too!