Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Monochromatic florals

Just sharing some thank you cards I've finished up for the end of the school year.  Instead of coloring in this flower, I decided to choose my patterned papers first, and then stamp the flower in a matching ink color.

IMG_1534

I like how they turned out.  I made a total of five of them.

IMG_1542

Each card will also match the color of a gift that goes with it....I'm silly, I love to match everything down to the T if I can sometimes. Just something fun I like to do. Hope all of you with little school ones have finished up your projects too!

Have a great Wednesday!

Supplies:
Blue, Pink, and white and black patterned Papers: Teresa Collins/Sweet Afternoon.
Purple lined patterned Paper: Basic Grey.
Floral stamp and all sentiments: Hero Arts/Etched Flowers.
Neenah Solar White Cardstock.
Inks: Jenni Bowlin and Hero Arts. 
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.

14 comments:

Simone said...

These are so beautiful Tiff! I love the monochromatic look!

Sue McRae said...

Such pretty and elegant cards Tiffany! Love how you stamped on the patterned paper!

Barb said...

So totally gorgeous, Tiff! Wonderful set!

Lin said...

What a good idea, Tif! (and I like to coordinate my gifts, too)

donna mikasa said...

What a great idea to have monochromatic themes--with no coloring! Genius! And I love the results!

Dawn said...

these are so pretty Tiffany. What a delightful set

Renee said...

These are gorgeous! Inspired me to do a rainbow set today with a Hero Art flower set.. thank you!

Agata said...

WOw!!! Those are so beautiful! Whoever receives one of them, is very lucky!

Marilyn said...

These are divine, Tiffany! :)

OohLookBel said...

Such a simple idea, but beautifully done. Love these, Tiffany!

Anita Rex said...

I love these card sets! Super great idea! Totally inspiring to me!

alexandra s.m. said...

LOVE THESE cards Tiff!
Thank You for sharing!

Virginia L. said...

Super awesome idea!! Love love this!

Debstamps said...

Looks like you're 'set for summah' too Tiff! These are just beautiful!