Friday, June 15, 2012

Little bit of Asia

I haven't really had a chance to dive right into Basic Grey's Konnichiwa collection.  I've seen some really cute projects done with this set and the patterned papers.  This here is a little card that I was able to create a while back with their fun chipboard shapes:

love

The papers that I did use on this card actually belong to Echo Park, and it was the perfect match and colors. 

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Echo Park.
Chipboard sticker-girl and lantern: Basic Grey.
Cardstock: Bazzill.
Love sentiment: My Mind's Eye.
Brown pearls: Doodlebug Designs.
Round corner punch: EK Success.

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

super CUTE...I love the Konnichiwa collection:)

Dawn said...

such a cute scene Tiffany. Love the Echo park PP, go so well together.

alexandra s.m. said...

What an adorable and beautiful card!
TFS~

Simone said...

Aww this is sooo cute! LOVE this gorgeous card Tiff :)

donna mikasa said...

What an adorable card! Love that you used the bridge!

Agata said...

So adorable!!!Beautiful design!