Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Journey of a lifetime

Often times when we scrap book, we pull a color out of the photo and dedicate the entire layout around that particular color, I love doing that when I work with layouts, so for this piece, it was the little blue bench that inspired me:

a journey of a lifetime

I wanted to give this LO a really feminine, shabby feel. It focuses on the travels of a young lady in my family, her experience in a beautiful and different country. The photo in real life is so charming, I just love her sitting on the bench with the amazing Eiffel Tower in the background!

I have a super busy week ahead for me...I hope you all have a good one!  Night!



10 comments:

Simone said...

This is absolutely beautiful Tiff! I love the soft colours you picked up from the photo - gorgeous!

Dawn said...

So beautiful Tiffany. An outstanding LO.

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Love your shabby chic LO! Lovely!

joy said...

You are so right! That is a fantastic photo and you have showcased it so beautifully. Love the soft blues and the shabby look you gave this layout.

Annette said...

WOW WEE this is an amazing layout...that photo is so pretty...love it..

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Tiff...your LO is totally ADORABLE...love this...and I miss you...long time no contact...wish you always success Tiff...big hugs...

~amy~ said...

so very wonderful!

donna mikasa said...

Such a beautiful layout, Tif! The colors, the embellies--just perfect!

Agata said...

This picture has such an out of this world feeling to it! And you dressed it so beautifully! A truly lovely layout!

Jessicalmix said...

Hi Tiff...your LO is totally ADORABLE...love this...and I miss you...long time no contact...wish you always success Tiff...big hugs...