Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Where flowers bloom

Popping in today to share lavender and green, yum!  I used Jane's Doodles, Pretty Peonies stamps for this card and some Hero Arts inks for the green flower:

where flowers bloom

I seriously can't remember if the colored papers I used were Papertrey Ink or Bazzill? Ack...that's what I get for throwing supply lists away when I know I don't need the card anymore.  My bad!

Hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday!

Supplies:
Floral stamps and sentiment: Jane's Doodles.
Neenah Solar White Cardstock.
Spellbinders Nestabilities/Cuttlebug.
Assorted Pearls.
Copic Markers.
Hero Arts Mid-tone Ink.
Round corner punch: EK Success.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

6 comments:

Barb said...

I love purple and green together - such a pretty combo, Tiff! Beautiful card!

Dawn said...

Great colour combo Tiffany. A wonderful card.

Agata said...

Those two colors together always look great! Lovely card and sentiment!

~amy~ said...

sooo pretty...I really love that color combo!

joy said...

Beautiful card, as usual, Tiffany!

alexandra s.m. said...

excellent! so so beautiful!
Love your generous colors and perfect design Tiffany!