Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Let the fun begin

I normally use extremely bright colors and cupcakes or two on birthday cards, but I thought it'd be fun to try something different:

Let the fun begin

This birthday card is less frilly, more subtle in colors, and I let the delicate patterned papers and the flag banner do the talking.  I like it. :)

Supplies:
Carstock: Neenah Solar White.
Mini Pearls: Doodlebug Designs.
Flags: Little Yellow Bicycle.
Patterned Papers: Dear Lizzy/American Crafts.
Button: My Mind's Eye.
Twine.
Yellow flower: Prima.

7 comments:

Annette said...

love this...

Barb said...

I like it too, Tiff - as a matter a fact - I love it! These colors are so delicate and soft! Beautiful card!

Dawn said...

so pretty Tiffany. Your use of soft colours are delightful

Diana said...

That pennant is adorable Tiff! Miss you! Thanks for all your lovely comments on my photography!

Nancy said...

Such a pretty card...it's so sweet and girly.

ivy said...

the banner pennants are so fun!

donna mikasa said...

I just got this pad of DL papers--love how you used them!